Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday's Game (Sorry)

My niece loves Sorry and is always wanting Junior to be able to play with her. So this Christmas Junior got his own Sorry game and we got it adapted so now everyone can play.

First off we got the game spinner adapted by adding a little piece of velcro to the back of each piece along with small pieces on the game spinner.
Then add strips of velcro to the back of the game so it can hang on the game easel .
Now we added a tiny piece of velcro to the base of each of the playing pieces then a small piece to each space on the board. Don't forget to add 4 pieces to the home space and start space.
Now you are ready to play the game. Click here to see a video of Junior playing Sorry with his teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys, That is so cool! Faith doesn't understand games (like that) yet but I am stealing that idea when she does! I would be honored to share Faith's ID tag with your readers. Email and tell me what I need to do
    faithann04@att.net
    BTW I posted some more pics of the project.
    Thanks for the invite, I am touched.

    ReplyDelete