So if you have a Jelly Belly Factory nearby, stop by and be on the lookout for this great game.
Now for the adapted version.
We started by attaching a small piece of velcro to the back of several of the Jelly Belly cards and then attaching those to our game spinner
Then each of the large jelly bean cards needs a piece of velcro on the back to attach it to the game easel. Then a tiny piece of velcro on each of the jelly belly spaces on the front of the card. Each little jelly belly needs a piece of velcro as well(if your child does not need to use the game easel and can eat candy you can also use real jelly beans to play).
Thats all there is to it, now you are ready to play.
Junior and his teacher having some math/game time
To the person who was interested in the educational items which I had available, I still have them so please drop me an email with your address and I will get them off to you.
hjoythom@yahoo.com
I have seen lots of great sensory ideas from many posters on their blogs. I would love to do a big post and have everyone share a favorite. If you would like to join in please email me with your idea and if you want I would love to put a picture with it as well as a link to your blog.


Heidi, today I was talking about you to Faith's speech therapist. We came to therapy today with a "game" on the table, CandyLand. Her therapist, determined to begin teaching her a real game. We began with just colors today, trying to id different colors and the candy cards. So I started telling her all about all the games that you adapt for Junior and she was a excited to see them. So I promised to bring her your blog link, next week. Great candy game, this one! Faith would probably try to put the jelly beans in her mouth!
ReplyDelete