This is the Hot Wheels Super Jump Raceway Track Set
I used the battery interrupters just like in the last post but with the race track I needed two interrupters and a Y connector. Unlike in the picture both interrupters need to be the large size.
Y connector
The gray box shaped thing on both sides of the track are where the batteries are. You need to open and put and interrupter into both boxes. Cut a small notch in the edge of the box for the cord.

Connect the end of each interrupter to the Y connector(the end with 2 ports) then plug your switch into the opposite end of the Y connector. Turn on your race track and your ready to go.

The only thing I have to do is place the car on the track and pull the red lever you can see on the side of the track next to the wall. After that Junior can just press the switch to play.


No comments:
Post a Comment