More recently we found the Leapfrog Word Whammer. With a kid who loves all things tv this has been perfect. I do need to help him put the letters in the slots but as long as I put his hand on the big red button which is the primary button used for all the games he can stiffen his arm to push it himself(I am going to see about getting at least the main button adapted for his head switch).
Showing me which letter goes next in the word

The games use lots of color, movement, music and silly characters to keep things interesting
I also like that they use lower case letters, as well as 3 and 4 letter words


That last picture is SO cute. I love seeing him be so excited at his accomplishments.
ReplyDeleteHeidi,
ReplyDeleteI love his expressions...they are awesome! Very cool game and he sure seems to love it.
I have many leapfrog toys, but not this one. It really does look like a fun and intersting toy. I am glad that many of the toys have easy to push buttons now. We are starting to use some switches, but the toys they came with are much too boring compared to our regular toys. Anyhow, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete