Sunday, January 10, 2010

Musini

It can be so hard to find toys that are appropriate for our differently abled kids. I would like to share a toy each week that is a favorite. If your child has a favorite toy I would love it if you would share a picture of your child playing with it and a little about why it works so well for your child. Each Sunday I will put up a post with a different toy.

The Musini is something Junior has had since he was little and though he doesn't play with it much now it was perfect for him when he was younger.
It has a sensitivity switch on the back so it can be set to very sensitive if needed. It responds to any momvement with music and lights. The knob on top can be turned to change the music type.
We used to put it by Junior's feet and even the slightest movement would get the music playing.

3 comments:

  1. That is way too neat.. I have to get Emmie one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brayden says he wants one of these :) I have never even seen one, even in my hours of searching for appropriate toys! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is THE best toy we have ever bought for Noah, hands down!

    ReplyDelete