Sunday, January 31, 2010

i-Toys (Sundays Toy)

Junior loves music so the i-music toys are perfect for him. No need for him to turn them on or move to get them to work.
They each have lights and movement and can plug into an mp3 player, IPOD, or cd player(we have even found that they can be plugged into the head phone jack on the tv). Junior loves to have Bumblebee(transformer) read his stories to him. His all time favorite is probably the i-dog dance because it moves so much.
Here are Junior's favorite I-toys

Don't forget to go leave a comment on the no sew blanket post for a chance to win one of the blankets. Just let me know which is your favorite. We will draw a winner on Feb 3rd.

1 comment:

  1. One of Faith's cousin's has that dog. But I have never seen how they work. Technology illiterate, I guess!

    ReplyDelete