For this game I cut out the bottom panel of the spinner and used my printer to enlarge it for use on the switch adapted game spinner.
This shows the game prior to it being adapted(I had taken out the cherries, and trees).
The enlarged spinner, then after it is cut out and placed on the switch adapted spinner.
I placed a strip of velcro across the back of each tree so they can be placed on the game easelI then placed a small square of velcro over each hole on the trees and a very small piece on the back of each cherry. Be sure the piece on the back of the cherry is very small because it won't stick well if it is too large.

Now you are ready to play.
Junior depends on eye gaze for playing games which is why everything is adapted so it can hang on his game easel up in front of him.


so fun, you do such a good job of adapting everything. I am in admiration! GOOD MOMMA!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of putting velcro on all the little pieces and how you mounted the trees to put at eye level. I hope you don't mind, I pinned your idea on my pinterest (http://pinterest.com/workofheart/). Thanks for sharing all your GREAT ideas!
ReplyDelete