This is an item we use so much that I almost over looked it when I was working on this series.
It is our tripod. I picked this up at Orchard hardware store about 10 years ago and it is rare that a day goes by without it being used. It is made for lights to be able to be attached to the top at construction sites. This one had a screw in the top which I removed awhile back and instead attached the piece you see in the picture. It is an ipad holder. The tripod can be fairly short or tall enough for Junior to use while in his stander.
With his switch attached to it. I have attached the switch to many different places on the tripod. Even to the leg when Junior wanted to use his head switch while on the floor.
With his ipad arm attached. Though we have the ipad attachment also on the top of the tripod it only works in certain situation because of the limited motion. The arm allows us to put the ipad wherever we need it.
Now some pictures of the tripod in use. holding a switch(hard to see but it is behind Scooby-Doo
In these pictures it is being used to hold the ipad during activities.
In these pictures Junior is standing in his stander so it shows how high the tripod can go.
now using it while in his recliner



No comments:
Post a Comment