Junior was three or four when we got his hammock. One of those times we were out running errands and I spotted it outside at a store. I knew instantly it would be perfect for Junior but of course the store was out. Thankfully they were willing to sell me their display hammock(love a good deal) and I am so, so, so, glad they did. We got this one at Linens & Things but I have not seen it there since then. They do have a portable hammock at Amazon which looks just like this one except for the color. During the summer it goes with us most everywhere and is perfect for hanging out at the park. With it having the four corner support it is stable and there is no risk of it flipping if Junior coughs or wiggles. If your child moves more you could use a velcro strap from another piece of equipment to add a "seat belt". Junior is now too long for it but since he still has plenty of "weight" growth we just add a pillow and I am going to make a velcro wrap for the bottom to give him another few inches as well. We add a noodle pillow for proper positioning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You do not even know how excited I am to see this post today! The little one we are adopting is coming for a visit in a few days and then coming home for good in a couple of weeks and this looks perfect for him. Thank you!!!
ReplyDelete