Each of these hooks goes to the shoulder pieces on the harness.
The harness is put on from the front and I lean Junior forward to zip it. There are three zippers to allow for different sizes. Junior still has lots of growth in his.
There are two straps that go between the legs and snap to the hip snap. You then put the seat belt across like you typically would. I run ours under Junior's arm and use a seat belt strap I picked up at Babies R Us to hold it in place so it doesn't run under his arm.
Ready to roll, the seat is not really reclined as much as the pic appears. I am taking it from a funny angle. Depending on how Junior is feeling we sometimes have the seat quite reclined and other times sitting up fairly straight. The yellow tube you see is a noodle pillow and it is great to support his arms and make it more comfortable.


you've got the best smile Junior
ReplyDeleteyou've got the best smile Junior
ReplyDeleteMay i ask about your son's head control? i've wondered what we will do when my son outgrows his britax, and assumed that this type wasn't an option... my son can lift his head when he wants to, but often rides with it hanging down because he isn't tilted enough, and pulls forward. I wondered if this type would make that even more difficult? sounds like you just use the recline in in the regular car seat?
ReplyDeleteJessica I have Junior in the front seat and the seat is reclined. He has okay head control but not great. I use our britax head rest behind his head with the harness to secure him. We also use the noodle pillow just for comfort. As he got bigger the britax was just too hard to get him into.
Delete