For some fall bubble wrap fun cut out some large fall shapes using card stock. We used pumpkin and candy corn shapes. Or wait and cut out the shapes until after the paint has dried, either way works.
Spread out a piece of bubble wrap and paint it with your preferred color.
Lay the shape over the top and press. Then lift it off and thats it.

Junior likes to make a bubble wrap collage or hang them on the window or bulletin board.
(the pumpkin pics are from 2 years ago. The others are from last night when we were making bubble wrap candy corn)


This looks like so much fun! We're always on the lookout for some good OT (oops, I mean ART) activities. The impressions remind me of chicken wire or a honey comb...I wonder how either of those could fit in with your farming unit?
ReplyDeleteThis looks fun! My son (14 w/ CP and borderline autism) has just taken up with painting and anything with glitter. So far we have only done things w/ water colors but I know he's got to be getting bored of that because I sure am.
ReplyDelete