Sorry for the lack of posts. Junior's school activities had to come to a halt much of this past week because he wasn't feeling well(we did get out for a visit to the Aerospace Museum early in the week). Thursday a seizure hit which meant a trip to the doctors to rule out possible illnesses and get bloodwork. This evening Junior is still a big groggy but feeling much better so hopefully Monday we can get back to his school activities and will be sure to share what we are doing.
I will be doing a series of posts on equipment(items) we "can't live without"(or maybe I should say makes life easier for you and your differently abled child). I would love to hear what it is "you can't live without" along with a picture so I can share it here on the blog. It may be a piece of medical equipment, a chair, toy, etc. As an example our lift is something we can't live without which makes life so much easier, on the technology side Junior's ipad is something that has changed his life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment