Trouble was one of the first games I adapted for Junior. Pushing the little dome to roll the dice was not something he could do so we cut the dice dome out of the game.
I found this adapted dice on Ebay and now wish I had bought a bunch of them since I have not been able to find them again. I am having trouble even finding this size electric dice that has not been adapted. If you are able to locate some of this type dice here is a site that shows you how to switch adapt them. You could also use the adapted game spinner which we use in many of our games.
I attached the adapted dice in the center of the game where the dice dome would be. I used a strip of duct tape across the back to hold it in place. Strips of velcro were added to the back of the game board so it can be hung on the game easel or any other board with velcro(I have started using Junior's puzzle/felt board for many of his games).
A small strip of cloth/medical tape was wrapped around the base of each playing piece so that it fit snuggly into the spaces. Doing this allows the game to be on its side while on the game easel and not have the pieces fall out.
Now you are ready to play(in this pic the game is on his book easel). 


No comments:
Post a Comment