We put something on the floor to protect it then put down a very large piece of paper. Added some paint and put Junior's feet on the paper. He had a blast and loved the feeling of squishing his toes in the paint. Works great for sensory input.

We had a second piece of paper for him to step on the make foot prints
Ahhh love the feel of paint between the toes.


Max prefers to use his feet for everything too! I never thought of letting him be in his lift sling to use his feet to paint...great idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat sling are you using with Junior? Max is about to outgrow his.
You have so many wonderful ideas. I'm stealing this one for sure! Thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I wanna play, Heidi!
ReplyDeleteI love the feet prints. You have to hang that one up in the house! So precious! And it looks like he couldn't be happier!
ReplyDelete