I have decided to transition over to fb with this blog. I will still post here on occasion but will mainly do posts there. I have not been posting lately and I think I am more likely to post if this is on fb. It is a group so you will need to request to join. Please drop me a message so I know who you are if you would like to join. Here is the link to the fb group.
On the fb page there is a files section where I am linking to all posts I have done here on the blog and they will be set up in categories for easy access. I will continue to post here some but be sure to join us on fb for more frequent posting and to share your own adaptions.
Adaptions 4 Kidz Face Book Group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment