Wow, it has again been so long since my last post. February was a really tough month. Illnesses followed by seizure issues and then a new seizure medication that caused very bad problems. I hope and pray things are now calming down.
We are doing everything possible to keep germs away from Junior and get him healthy. The weather is warming up and has been beautiful the past few days so maybe that will help.
Finding time to post just hasn't been happening but I promise that at some point I will get back at it.
If you have an adaption, idea, or something else you would like to share please let me know. I would love to have some thing to share while things are so crazy for us.
For now I will share a few pics of Junior using his sensory table while in his standing sling. Today we were able to sneak in a math lesson which he just thought was fun. He loved using the scale and ruler to measure his toys, snow, water beads, etc. I had his ipad set up for him so he could answer questions as we "played". Junior learns best with a multi sensory approach so this was perfect for him.
Here he had been asked if the penguin was lighter or heavier then the ninja turtle
These were taken last week when he was just playing in the snow. I had to help Junior loading the water beads and emptying the truck but he was having such a great time. You could tell his imagination was running wild and he was in his own world of big trucks and mountains of snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Hello! I'm happy to find you! I have a little one with many special needs and someone pointed out your blog as I was lamenting over toys for my child! I have been enjoying your ideas!!! Thanks so much!
ReplyDelete