We live in an apartment so space is tight. Add to that having a mini picu here with all the medical equipment and you can imagine how things can get. Staying organized is essential and every so often I go through everything and reorganize. The past few days I have been attacking each room. First in line was Junior's bedroom and closet. I thought I would share how things look now and what we have done to keep things organized and as "small" as possible.
The pictures actually make his room bigger then it is.
When you walk in the door and look straight ahead you will see these shelves. This is actually a garage unit but works perfectly and we don't have to worry about how much weight is on it. The bar with the motor hanging on it, is Junior's lift.

The tubs and organizers on the shelving unit


To the right is Junior's closet. I love his closet and I love how big it is especially considering it is in an apartment. There are a lot of medical supplies in the colored cubes you see in the closet.


The shelf between our beds with his stationary suction machine and oxygen monitor. The drawers have the supplies for those two machines

Junior patiently looking out the window while I clean and reorganize.

Feeding pump, his tv, and more supplies. All those cards are the ones he got for his birthday. He loves waking up and being able to see them around his room.

His medical cart. This is where most of his main machines are. It is on wheels so I can move it to wherever he is in the house.

Good night Junior, actually he wasn't quite asleep yet or he would have his bipap on.

Not a real exciting post but Junior thinks it is cool that I shared his room.
.
That is one VERY cool room Junior !
ReplyDelete