I plan to get back at it as soon as possible. In the mean time here are a few pics of Juniors fall crafts this year.
He made a fall magnet using an egg spinner to paint with.
The Egg spinner with a piece of paper in the bottom
With all the craziness in life we have only done 2 fall crafts so far this year.
Our second one is a mural using different beans. Junior loved the murals at the grape festival so we decided to do one of our own. I actually did a post about it awhile back and you can check it out here. I never added finished pics though so here are some pics of the finished product.
The finished pumpkin before painting. I thought it looked cool like this but Junior thought it had to be orange.
Over on Junior's regular blog we recently posted our 1000th post so Junior is doing a giveaway. He is giving away a copy of one of his favorite dvd sets so if you are a Family Matters fan click on over and leave a comment(this is for Season one of Family Matters). He will draw a name later this week.


No comments:
Post a Comment