Friday, January 21, 2011

Insects

Junior has started an insect unit in school. We are trying hard to stay right on schedule while he is healthy and get lots done. I have just not had much time to get posts up on here. I will be putting a post up in the future with all our buggy ideas. In the mean time feel free to jump on over to Junior's personal blog if you are curious or have a child who loves bugs like Junior does.
Junior's Amazing Journey

Tomorrow I will do my best to find some time to get up the first post about sensory spaces. I will be doing several posts on this subject and sharing many ideas from others. Does your child have a sensory space you would like to share about. I would like to put up as many different ideas as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment