Wednesday, January 23, 2013

One more Can't Live Without Item

I thought I had finished our can't live without series but keep thinking of things I forgot to share.  One of those items is Junior's massage mat.  We use it frequently and it is such a help on those days when Junior's asthma is bad or he is having trouble relaxing.
We have a Conair full length massage mat(I think it is 6 ft long) that we have had for over 10 years.  It has heat, 3 speeds of massage, and you can just turn on certain sections of the massage mat.  A feature that is great for Junior since he does not like the portion under his head and feet turned on.
I tried to look this up online but had no luck though several other brands have a similar mat.  This is much like the one Junior has though ours cost about a 1/4 of what that one is listed for.

Here is Junior hanging out on his mat today.  We also put it up on his recliner often.

No comments:

Post a Comment