Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wheel Chair Costume

Things have been so busy and I continue to be behind on posting.  With Halloween coming up I thought I would share this picture from 2010 of Junior as the Shaggy Dog.  He loves the old Disney movie and was excited with the costume. 
Here is a link to the post we did about it on his regular blog.
A cardboard box and paint and Junior had a dog house to go along with his doggy costume. 
Would love to hear about others wheel chair costumes.  Last year Junior didn't want to wear a costume so I am not sure if he will want something this year.  I am trying to think of something fun and "big kid" for him. 

1 comment:

  1. On the bottom of the page at www.switchamajig.com, you can see a video about the fire truck we made for our son.

    Wheelchairs are a real advantage when making a costume that includes a vehicle!

    ReplyDelete