I have been looking for a better way to carry Junior's meds when we are
out and as much as I would like to make something myself I have just not found the time.
Someone recently shared the Feeding Essentials website with me and they have some really neat looking items. I spotted their "quiver keeper" and it looked like it might be just what I am looking for, for carrying his meds.
Our quiver keeper arrived last week and it is perfect. We got the smallest size which holds 5 syringes and it is just right for carrying Junior's afternoon meds when we go out(they also have other sizes with the largest holding 20). Very well made and I even put his feeding tube connector in the quiver keeper with the meds. It lays flat for putting the syringes in and then rolls up and is secured with a cord. We had 10ml syringes in it in this picture but I have also used 20ml syringes. I do put caps on the syringes to avoid spilling meds.
The quiver keeper all rolled up, secured with the cord, and ready to be placed in Junior's bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment