Tuesday, April 3, 2012
"Can't Live Without" - Giant Toy Bar
Junior loves his toys but has a hard time holding onto them and getting them up where he can see them. Several years ago we used some pvc and made a giant toy bar. I posted about how we made it in a past post so click here to see that post. His toy bar definitely falls under our "can't live without" items, it gets used almost daily. Almost 2 years ago Junior was doing a school unit on space so his toy bar became a planetarium complete with planets, stars, and rockets. Prior to that we would change what was on it frequently but since then he hasn't wanted me to change it. He loves his planetarium and will relax and listen to music while he enjoys it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Seriously great!
ReplyDeleteI am looking into that toy bar, such a great idea.
I am so making one of these.
ReplyDeleteLove this idea! I can't wait to share this with my students. Thanks for the great post!
ReplyDelete