Ever since getting his GJ tube we have dealt with leaking and redness of Junior's tube site. A few months ago I tried some cloth pads and they made a big difference. His tube site looks much better. The cloth pads we got at that time did not hold up well and the material started to unravel.
We found Belly Buttons on FB and ordered some to try. As soon as we received them I could see that their construction was far superior to our other pads. The edges are finished so they can't unravel. The bottom is soft fleece with a fun pattern on the top, there is a small piece of velcro to hold them around the tube. Ours have been washed a few times now and still look new. Stop by
Belly Buttons on FB to see the many patterns. With the reasonable prices I will certainly be ordering more Belly Buttons in the future.
Junior's Belly Buttons
Junior also received some other fun gtube pads and I will share about those tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment