This evening I found a free story making app called Story Kit for Junior's ipad. I started playing with it to see how it worked and then showed Junior. An instant hit, he loves it. It was nearly bedtime so we only had a few minutes to "play" so I helped Junior make a little story about himself just to try out the app. It allowed us to use our own pictures and then add text and voice. I can either import a photo onto a page or draw a picture on the page(or both on one page). Very simple to use and I think it is one of those apps that will get a lot of use. I haven't tried out the share option but it looks like Junior could even share his story with anyone else using this same app.
Here is the little story we made to test out the app(some of the pages look very fuzzy in the pics but on the ipad they are not)
This first pic is the menu page and lists the stories(the other stories you see are a few that come with the app, the numbers are showing the length of the book)



This pic of Junior and Abigail is from a couple years ago, not even sure how it made it to the ipad. I guess I need to transfer more recent pics to the ipad.


No comments:
Post a Comment