Friday, August 6, 2010

For Those in N. California

For those of you living in the Northern California area a friend sent me this link. I just checked it out and they have some great pieces of equipment available for you to borrow. It is a lending library for special needs items. Able Closet


I am so very behind on posts to this blog. I have things to share but haven't had the time to get them posted. We have had some good days this summer but Junior is also dealing with some health issues that are keeping things very busy. It looks like he will need eye surgery in the near future so it may be a bit longer before I am able to get back to regular posts.
If you have something to share(links, resources, ideas, etc.) please email me. I would love to have some guests posts to share while things are so crazy here.
Feel free to jump on over to Junior's personal blog if you would like to hear more about our summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment