A friend on facebook shared this link awhile back. I looked at it but thought since it was called baby half off it would be all baby stuff and not suitable for my nearly 12 year old. I am so thankful I decided to go ahead and get on their email list. I have gotten several items for VERY GOOD prices. Everything from sunglasses, Cold Seat(this is to keep your childs car seat cool in summer), babylegs, sunscrean, etc. Of course a lot of times it is baby stuff but I have gotten great deals on things I was in need of for my big kid also. This site just highlights and sells one type item each day for at least 50% off.
Baby Half Off
Also this is a great resource. It is on online magazine called Complex Child which is free. Lots of good articles on different issues pertainting to our differently abled children.
Complex Child
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Isn't Baby Half-Off just GREAT... and for the record, we bought the Cold Seat and use it everywhere we go in the crazy SC heat. To make it last longer, if we stop in an A/C location they generally always have freezer access and are more than happy to rechill it during your visit! It has definitely allowed us to do more outdoor activities this summer thus far, without my 'lil man becoming overheated and exhausted :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I absolutely LOVE Complex Child :)
love you both XO
Loved these links. I sure hope half off runs the cold seat again. I had never heard of it but sounds fantastic.
ReplyDeleteAnd Complex Child is a wonderful resource. Thanks for sharing
Laura G