Sunday, March 18, 2012

"Can't Live Without" - Organization Shelving



Again not your typical "can't live without" item but with our limited space and the amount of medical supplies and other necessary items they have made a huge difference. I know there are many other shelving units and setups but I will share what has worked for us.

First our shelves in Junior's room. I love these tall shelving units and they are very stable and can hold lots of weight. We used the clear shoe boxes for large medical supplies and then the little tool boxes with the tiny drawers for small things. We have a unit like this in our school room as well and it holds all his school stuff, games, etc. We purchased this unit at Target but I am sure they have similar things other places.
Junior's room
The School room
In Junior's closet we use a variety of things to organize.
These boxes hold larger supply items like diapers, suction supplies, etc. These boxes and the shelf came from Target.

Would love to hear/see how you organize all the medical supplies. Always great to see what others do and learn other great ways to organize.

No comments:

Post a Comment