Friday, June 10, 2011

Off To Camp

For months now we have been planning for camp. Through the amazing generosity of some wonderful people Junior, Abby, and I have the opportunity to attend one of the Joni and Friends Family Retreats.
Last Saturday we thought it might all be off when Junior spiked a fever. Monday he saw the doctor and was put on antibiotics. We had the all clear to still attend camp as long as he was significantly better by this weekend. He had a few rough days but yesterday was off his oxygen and only needed minimal support during the night. So the camp is a go and now I am off to get packed. So much to do, so much to prepare, and so much excitement about it all. Junior is thrilled and can't wait to head to Santa Cruz on Monday morning. Junior has never been to "camp" so this will be an amazing adventure for all of us. Our next post will be next weekend after we get home. I posted more about camp over on his regular blog so feel free to jump on over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment